Monday 20 April 2015

Review- The beginning of never by O.E Boroni




Title: The beginning of never
Author: O.E Boroni 
Series/Standalone: #1 in a series 
Source: Author 
Format: E-ARC 
Publication date: 28th April 2015 



Rating: ★★★★


Goodreads summary:
When Lenora Baker and Nathan Roqué run into each other in their boarding school courtyard, they have no idea that they are about to begin a journey that will take them the rest of their lives to recover from. Both scarred from parents who were once in love but ended up destroying each other, they are sworn off the possibility that there can truly exist a love that will never end.

But when with each other they find a passion so strong that it heals as powerfully as it burns, a love that will run out is no longer an option for them. Together, they discover just how far they are willing to go to preserve what they know they will only find once in their lifetime.
                                                    
 Review:

Firstly I want to say thank you to the lovely O.E. Boroni for sending me an E-ARC of this book.
 
I definitely wasn't expecting to like this book as much as I did as I'm not normally the biggest fan of pure YA romance novels, which is what I though it was. 
It turned out to be such an honest story of first love and how it affects you but it also had a back story to it which I love.

 I will say the characters annoyed me at times and I wanted to jump into the book and push them together but again I find I feel that way with a lot of romances. I cannot wait for the sequel to this book because that ending left me wanting more of Lenora and Nathan and most of all to see how things turned out!

I highly recommend you pick this book up when it is released on the 28th of April as it is such a light, easy but still emotional read.




No comments:

Post a Comment